Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Traffic Problem In Saudi Arabia

What can I say about that , If you know that we have the highest percentage of accidents in my country , you will say of course there is a really big problem.
There aren't enough buses in Saudi , actually , there is NO buses serves.
I know this assignment is about using too many and too much and those adverbs of quantity, but how can I write about the quantity if there is non !!
There are no buses , nor do we have light rails.
We have to use our cars if we want to go anywhere, and that explains why we have the highest percentage of accidents in the world . We don't walk or use bicycles because of the hot climate , and I'm talking about climate that is hotter then Tempe.
So I think we have to improve all of the transportation system in Saudi Arabia. We need MORE of everything.

1 comment:

  1. Mohammed, I have never been to your country, but I can imagine what it looks like in the morning when everyone is trying to get to school or work.

    ReplyDelete